Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fucking sucks

I wont be uploading anything new for a few days because my bandwidth sucks. So I thought I'd steal shit off of my numerous other blogs and post it here. Also, I really can't be fucked with long descriptions.

Disrupt - Discography

Disrupt is a crust band formed in Boston in 1992. Don't really need to say much about this band other than they're pretty dope. If you haven't already got it download it now.

Discharge - Why

One of the best albums I've heard from the most influential hardcore band in history. I loves me some Discharge.

Tipper's Gore - Tipper's Gore

Tipper's Gore is a hardcore band from Orange County and they rip. Awesome band from the modern scene.

ACxDC - He Had it Comin'

Anti Christ Demon Core is a powerviolence band from Azusa in California. This is the only stuff they're released I think, can't be bothered searching it.

Rapt - Demo 85

Rapt were a noisy hardcore band from France which formed in the mid 80's. They have an extremely unique sound for hardcore and it's great. Seriously, check this out.

Soul Swallower - Soul Swallower
Soul Swallower - Soul Swallower Demo

Soul Swallower is a powerviolence band from Boston. Listen.

Rhine Charge - s/t 7"

Rhino Charge is grindy powerviolence band from Thousand Oaks, California. Pretty awesome stuff and is definitely recommended.

Bookburner - s/t 7"

Bookburner is a powerviolence band from Tacoma, Washington. Total Man Is the Bastard worship but it's still awesome.

Rudimentary Peni - Death Church

If you haven't heard this yet you suck. Download it now.

Siege - Drop Dead

Siege was a highly influential hardcore band formed in 1983 in Massachusetts. This band is killer. Some people say that Siege invented the style and sound of grindcore. Anyway, you need this album. Get it now.

Throbbing Gristle - 20 Jazz Funk Greats

Figured I'd save this for last. Throbbing Gristle were an experimental industrial band formed in 1976 in London. This album is some of the weirdest stuff I have ever heard. Still a great album though, infact, it's one of my favourites. Check it out.

Yeah, I'm lazy as all hell. Anyway, Be back posting new stuff as soon as my bandwidth resets which is like 2-3 days from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment