Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Assholeparade

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Assholeparade are a powerviolence band formed in 1995 by Travis Ginn, Jon Weisburg, Brian Johnson and Chris Campisi in Gainesville, Florida. They now play as a 5 piece band and only 2 original members remain, Travis and Jon.
Easily the best powerviolence I've ever heard. Easily. And Student Ghetto Violence is in my top 10 favourite albums of all time, it's that good. They have released 2 LP's and one EP and they also featured on some compilations. I was going to post everything they released but it turns out the Say Goodbye EP is corrupt or something so I'll fix that up later, in the meantime check out these two albums. Fucking awesome stuff.

Embers
Student Ghetto Violence

1 comment:

  1. I love Asshole Parade, they are one of my favorite hard core bands!

    ReplyDelete