Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hatred Surge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Yeah I know I'm being lazy again. Sue me.
Hatred Surge was formed as a one man powerviolence band by former Insect Warfare bassist Alex Hughes in Houston, Texas. Now lately I've been on a huge powerviolence and Hatred Surge, along with Iron Lung and Weekend Nachos, have been playing frequently. Though Hatred Surge didn't click with me immediately, it took like 2-3 listens of the Discography CD to get really addicted. Also Alex recruited Faiza Kracheni for backup vocals and she has an awesome voice.
So I'm posting a Discography CD, which is basically all their early demos and splits in one, Servant b/w Bestial, which is 2 songs both at like two minutes something and I'm also posting the Isolated Human EP which starts off if memory serves me correct with a noise track. For any powerviolence nut.

Discography
Isolated Human EP
Servant b/w Bestial

No comments:

Post a Comment