Monday, February 16, 2009

Extortion



Extortion are a killer thrashy hardcore band from Perth, Australia formed by Brendan (bass), Jay (guitar), Rhys (drums) and Rohan (vocals) in 2000 and something. Check them out if you like Crossed Out, Infest, Siege or anything like that.
I don't know anything about this band, but what I do know is that these guys are awesome. I'm posting everything they've released except the new Terminal Cancer EP (I'll put it up soon) and their splits with Agents of Abhorrence and Rupture, but you can buy them somewhere.
Sick
Extortion
Control EP
Degenerate

I was gonna upload Terminal Cancer but it was the biggest letdown ever so I didn't. Anyone wants it just ask.

3 comments:

  1. Really 'Terminal Cancer' is so disappointing? I could not find this album:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll up it just for you then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gimme 2 more days. Sorry about the wait.

    ReplyDelete